The angry birds movie 2 [videorecording] / Sony Pictures Animation presents ; in association with Rovio Entertainment ; produced by John Cohen ; screenplay by Peter Ackerman, Eyal Podell, Jonathon E. Stewart ; directed by Thurop Van Orman.
- 10 of 14 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library.
1 current hold with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wornstaff Library||DVD G A (Text)||30011000594672||Juvenile Video||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 97 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2019.
- Note: Based on the game ; sequel to "The Angry Birds movie"
- Note: Bonus features: All-new mini movie Live stream ; Flocking together: making The angry birds 2 movie ; 3 fun filled family activities: Hangry birds, Pig snot, Crafty volcano ; Hatching the hatchlings ; Meet the new birds and pigs.
- Note: Featuring the new songs Best day performed by Kesha and Let's just be friends performed by Luke Combs.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
- Credits: Music, Heitor Pereira.
- Performers: Jason Sudekis, Josh Gad, Leslie Jones, Bill Hader, Rachel Bloom, Awkwafina, Sterling K. Brown, Eugenio Derbez, Danny McBride, Peter Dinklage, Pete Davidson, Zach Woods, Dove Cameron, Lil Rel Howery.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG; for rude humor and action.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (1.85:1) ; 5.1 Dolby digital.
- Language Note: English, French (dubbed in Quebec), Spanish ; English, French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English and French audio description track.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Angry Birds (Game) -- Juvenile films
Birds -- Juvenile films
Islands -- Juvenile films
Swine -- Juvenile films
|Genre:||Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Action and adventure films.