21 bridges [videorecording] / STX Films, MWM Films and Huayi Brothers Pictures present ; an AGBO Films/X-ception Content production ; produced by Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Mike Larocca, Robert Simonds, Gigi Pritzker, Chadwick Boseman, Logan Coles ; screenplay by Adam Mervis and Matthew Michael Carnahan ; story by Adam Mervis ; directed by Brian Kirk.
- 6 of 11 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library.
1 current hold with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wornstaff Library||DVD R T (Text)||30011000597790||Video||In transit||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, 2020.
- Note: Bonus materials: Deleted scenes ; trailers ; feature commentary with director Brian Kirk and editor Tim Murrell.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2019.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Director of photography, Paul Cameron ; editor, Tim Murrell ; music, Henry Jackman, Alex Belcher.
- Performers: Chadwick Boseman, Sienna Miller, Stephan James, Keith David, Taylor Kitsch, J. K. Simmons.
- Target Audience: MPAA Rating: R;for violence and language throughout.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
- Language Note: English dialogue with Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive video service (DVS).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police murders > New York (State) > New York > Drama.
Police > New York (State) > New York > Drama.
Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.