The intersectional environmentalist : how to dismantle systems of oppression to protect people + planet / Leah Thomas.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780316279291
- ISBN: 0316279293
- Physical Description: 192 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Voracious, Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject