How to be eaten / Maria Adelmann.
In present-day New York City, five women meet in a basement support group to process their traumas. Bernice grapples with the fallout of dating a psychopathic, blue-bearded billionaire. Ruby, once devoured by a wolf, now wears him as a coat. Gretel questions her memory of being held captive in a house made of candy. Ashlee, the winner of a Bachelor-esque dating show, wonders if she really got her promised fairy-tale ending. And Raina's love story will shock them all. Though the women start out wary of one another, judging each other's stories, gradually they begin to realize that they may have more in common than they supposed... What really brought them here? What secrets will they reveal? And is it too late for them to rescue one another?-- from Dust jacket flap.
- ISBN: 9780316450843
- ISBN: 0316450847
- Physical Description: vii, 291 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition: May 2022.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Fiction.
Characters and characteristics in literature > Fiction.
Self-help groups > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.