Beneath the stairs / Jennifer Fawcett.
Few in sleepy Sumner's Mills have stumbled across the Octagon House hidden deep in the woods. Even fewer are brave enough to trespass. A man had killed his wife and two young daughters there, a shocking, gruesome crime that the sleepy upstate New York town tried to bury. One summer night, an emboldened fourteen-year-old Clare and her best friend, Abby, ventured into the Octagon House. Clare came out, but a piece of Abby never did. Twenty years later, an adult Clare receives word that Abby has attempted suicide at the Octagon House and now lies in a coma. With little to lose and still grieving after a personal tragedy, Clare returns to her roots to uncover the darkness responsible for Abby's accident. -- from Amazon.
- ISBN: 9781638084105
- ISBN: 1638084106
- Physical Description: 519 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haunted houses > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Suicidal behavior > Fiction.
New York (State) > Fiction.
Large type books.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.