The cradle of ice / James Rollins.
To stop the coming apocalypse, a fellowship was formed. A soldier, a thief, a lost prince, and a young girl bonded by fate and looming disaster. Each step along this path has changed the party, forging deep alliances and greater enemies. All the while, hostile forces have hunted them, fearing what they might unleash. Armies wage war around them. For each step has come with a cost—in blood, in loss, in heartbreak. Now, they must split, traveling into a vast region of ice and to a sprawling capital of the world they’ve only known in stories. Time is running out and only the truth will save us all. -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781250766748
- ISBN: 1250766745
- Physical Description: 655 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition: 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, Tor Publishing Group, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alliances > Fiction.
End of the world > Fiction.
Outcasts > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Veterans > Fiction.
Thieves > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 9 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library.
- 1 current hold with 9 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wornstaff Library||F ROL (Text)||30011000642224||Fiction||Available||-|