Go-to dinners : make ahead, freeze ahead, prep ahead, easy, assembled / Ina Garten ; photographs by Quentin Bacon.
The popular cooking show host and New York times bestselling author shares her strategies for making delicious, satisfying, and uncomplicated dinners, including such dishes as overnight mac & cheese, Tuscan white bean soup, chicken in a pot with orzo, and roasted vegetables with jammy eggs. Cooking during the pandemic inspired Garten to rethink the way she approached dinner. Here shares strategies for making delicious, satisfying, and uncomplicated dinners. Many of the recipes are freeze-ahead, make-ahead, prep-ahead, or simply assembled from leftovers from another dinner. She even shows you how to assemble amazing boards using store-bought ingredients! -- adapted from front flap
- ISBN: 9781984822789
- ISBN: 1984822780
- Physical Description: 255 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Clarkson Potter/Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Quick and easy cooking.
- 2 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library.
- 1 current hold with 6 total copies.