Lonely Planet's where to go when : the ultimate trip planner for every month of the year / [written by Sarah Baxter & Paul Bloomfield].
The ultimate trip planner for every month of the year. Where should you go next? Whenever and wherever you want to travel, this book has you covered. Featuring hundreds of destinations and the best time of year to experience them, it will help you plan a lifetime of perfect getaways. Includes infographics, expert advice and gorgeous photography throughout.
- ISBN: 9781838695040
- ISBN: 1838695044
- Physical Description: 303 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: 2nd edition.
- Publisher: Dublin : Lonely Planet, 2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tourism > Seasonal variations > Guidebooks.
Travel > Guidebooks.
Voyages around the world > Guidebooks.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show All Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wornstaff Library||910.202 BAX (Text)||30011000640376||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|