Murder your employer : from the chronicles of Dean Harbinger Harrow, the McMasters Conservatory for the Applied Arts, Dean of Admissions and Confessions, Professor Emeritus, Department of Arts and Blackmail Letters, Senior Fellow, International Guild of Murderists / edited by Rupert Holmes ; illustrations by Anna Louizos.
- ISBN: 9781451648218
- Physical Description: 388 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition February 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, 2023.
- Note: Maps on endpapers.
- Note: At head of title: The McMasters guide to homicide.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Fiction.
Murderers > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library.
- 1 current hold with 6 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wornstaff Library||F HOL (Text)||30011000642315||Fiction||Available||-|