Advanced parenting : advice for helping kids through diagnoses, differences, and mental health challenges / Kelly Fradin.
- ISBN: 9781538722466
- ISBN: 1538722461
- Physical Description: 317 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Balance, 2023.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages (305)-311) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Build a solid base -- Understanding your reaction to a problem -- What matters most? -- Medical and educational literacy -- Understanding the bigger picture -- How to take action -- Educating yourself -- Tools, skills, and tips to build you up -- Taking inventory of the rest of your family -- Respecting your child's space and development -- Managing emotion -- Confronting hard feelings and burnout -- Understanding your child's resistance -- Unpacking trauma and protecting joy -- The long run -- Making a comprehensive plan -- Maintaining motivation.
Search for related items by subject
Problem children > Psychology.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.