Foxcatcher [videorecording] / Sony Pictures Classics presents ; an Annapurna Pictures production ; in association with Likely Story ; produced by Megan Ellison, Bennett Miller, Jon Kilik, Anthony Bregman ; written by E. Max Frye and Dan Futterman ; directed by Bennett Miller.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wornstaff Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wornstaff Library||DVD R F (Text)||30011000475013||Video||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 134 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
- Note: Audio described track available for people who are blind or have low vision.
- Note: Title from container.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2014.
- Note: Special features: deleted scenes, the story of Foxcatcher.
- Credits: Music, Rob Simonsen ; additional music, West Dylan Thordson ; costume designer, Kasia Walicka-Maimone ; editor, Stuart Levy, Conor O'Neill, Jas Cassidy ; production designer, Jess Gonchor ; director of photography, Greig Fraser.
- Performers: Steve Carell, Channing Tatum, Mark Ruffalo, Vanessa Redgrave.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R.
- Note: DVD, widescreen (1.85:1); region 1; audio description track (DVS) 5.1 Dolby Digital.
- Language Note: English, French (PAR); English, Spanish, or French subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH); English description audio track for people with visual disabilities.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Schultz, Mark, 1960- > Drama.
Schultz, David L., -1996 > Drama.
Du Pont, John E. (John Eleuthère) > Drama.
Wrestlers > United States > Biography > Drama.
Olympic athletes > United States > Biography > Drama.
Murder > United States > Case studies > Drama.
Wrestling > United States > Drama.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Films for the hearing impaired.
Films for people with visual disabilities.